Interim Management Recruitment Consultant – London
Opportunities for experienced interim management recruiters to join a fast growing executive search and interim management business and leverage off its existing clients.
To c£50 plus bonus and excellent benefits
- A fast growing Public Sector executive search and interim management business is looking to expand its interim management team, working in areas including Social Care, Health and Education, placing senior Interim Managers in roles such as Finance, HR, Business Support, Project Management and Change Management.
- You will be working with high performing senior recruitment consultants and directors, and be able to leverage of the executive search team’s extensive client base.
- Run by highly experienced, hands on directors, the company offers all its Recruitment Consultants ongoing training and development, tailored career frameworks, individual development plans, flexible working, has a diverse workforce and encourages its Recruiters to really take ownership of their markets.
- Ideally you will have experience as of providing interim management recruitment solutions within any area of the public sector. You may be working for a mid market recruitment business which doesn’t allow you the freedom and flexibility that you need. This is a nimble, agile business which gives its recruitment consultants a tremendous amount of autonomy.
- There is tremendous career potential with this business, it has well thought out expansion plans and is looking for experienced recruitment consultants who are dedicated to providing a “best in class” recruitment solution and share its vision for the future.
- The salary is flexible and around £50k complemented by a bonus structure, fantastic training and career progression.
For further information, please contact Andrew Bolton in strict confidence.