Onsite Executive Search Researcher – London or Berlin
Front office role in an investment bank. Investment banking search experience not necessary.
To £55k plus bonus, flexible working and excellent benefits
- A leading investment bank is looking to hire a German and English speaking researcher to work as part of its dedicated onsite executive search team.
- It is looking to speak with researchers with at least two years’ experience in any executive search market, whether onsite, internal or external.
- This is a tremendous opportunity to work in an onsite recruitment team, learn about the internal workings of an investment bank’s front office and to progress you career in Talent Acquisition.
- Based in prestigious offices in Berlin, you will be working closely with experienced onsite executive search consultant delivering on high level international mandates predominately in the FICC market.
- Their will be face to face and virtual interaction with senior stakeholders in the bank and you will have input on the strategy of the searches, be responsible for market mapping, candidate identification and initial approaches.
- The base salary is up to £55k with an annual bonus, there is also an extremely generous benefits package.
For further information, please contact Andrew Bolton in strict confidence.